Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What is the definition of irony?


ALONE AGAIN!

Do not ever under estimate the power of being complacent! We just became comfortable and in quite a quant groove of life and then change happened!! I am now AGAIN alone without my hubby. He has been sent on a job assignment in New Orleans and may be there for 2 months. The hardest most difficult part of this is that I am away from my entire family and all of my friends. I am the only one here with the 5 kids and am not sure how sane I will be in the end. James is in Colorado as we speak on a layover; resting and visiting with the family; and will be in New Orleans by Wednesday.

I am soooo sad! My depression was pretty severe this weekend after his departure and I can’t say that I was honest with my weight loss plan.

I can only pray for a speedy, no incident job for him in hopes for him to return very quickly! I am fasting right now until I am sure he has arrived safely AND then on to my liquid fast for 10 days.

Come home in one piece my love!

OH - AND kudos to my mentor (you know who you are) for already pulling me outta my funk! Thanks and love ya!!

3 comments:

The Alaska Coyles said...

Time will go so fast. Before you know it he will be home again, you will be a stronger woman both physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our longest separation was suppose to be 3 months yet turned out to be 7 months and during that time we only saw each other once. A fun thing to do if he has internet is going on dates. One week I would plan it and another week David would plan it. I would check out tickets to where he was and what we were going to do. I would then send him a picture of a airplane and tell him about my trip. I would buy flowers (picture) and give them to him. Are you getting the idea? I would plan where we were to go and send pictures of these places and then tell him about them and what we were doing. He would catch on and we would have a conversation, via chat room, and talk about the wonderful meal we were having at this fancy restraunt or the great play we saw, etc. It really brought us closer by doing this.
You are stronger than you think!! REMEMBER THAT!!! Love ya!

The Alaska Coyles said...

You need to change your setting to minima.
Go to "layouts", click on Pick new template, then in the first block pick on Minima and pick save. This will help your post blend with your new background.

The Alaska Coyles said...

Oh, I forgot...then you will go to your fonts in Layout and change your fonts to match your background. Have fun!