Friday, December 26, 2008

This is our Charlie Brown tree - we can't seem to part with it!
We have had this tree since our very first Christmas together.

Kael and his new Elmo
He isn't choking him, promise!

"Is it real 'skin' mom?" LOL

How big really can they make these things -


1 - 2 - 3 ... and in the mouth it goes!


"And I'd like to thank my Mom and Dad for their support..."


I am waiting to open another gift - meanwhile I will just

look cute in this cozy chair!

My pope hat!!

(this is an extra large baby hat by the way)

What would we do without our little helper!

1 comment:

The Alaska Coyles said...

Kids look like they were having a great time. I love seeing pictures of what everyone is doing. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.I'm sure it must of been so different, since this is the first time away from "home". Did you do the whole big dinner?