Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hello All ~

I have returned to Washington from my trip to Colorado for Opals funeral. It was a very long 2 weeks and I am glad to be home. It was so very nice to see all of my family and friends and look forward to another visit (probably wont be 2 weeks though). I was sad to leave everyone again but I was able to spend some good time together even though we were all sick most of my visit. I was able to have my braces removed while I was there (cost a lot of money to do it!) and have my appointment for my veneers in 2 weeks ~ I cant wait to have this long process done and over with. I will post some before/after pics when it is all done!

I will be starting work next week hopefully as long as my background check comes back in time AND I pass the polygraph testing - LOL! Training will be during the day and then I will work graveyards. We still need to find someone to come and stay w/ us during the days I have to work & when James is not here (which will probably be quite often).

James is coming home this weekend and should be here on Sunday morning! We are all so excited to see him - the kids are planning a surprise welcome home party but little do they know, he is trying get here by late Saturday night so they will not have a chance to jump out at him. We hope to go to the temple at least 3 times before he has to leave again. We have not gone together in over a year!

The kids are back to school and love it ~ they really missed their teachers and friends though they had a tough time saying bye to their cousins again.

I miss all of my peeps in Colorado BUT seeing you all lit a fire! I refuse to make another visit and not have lost all this icky weight I have gained... I love you all!

POST ON MY BLOG AND YOURS! Lets keep in touch~

3 comments:

The Alaska Coyles said...

I am glad you had fun, yet not a very fun visit when everyone is sick. I didn't know you had braces! This just shows how out of the loop I am when it comes to the family. Can't wait to see the before and after pictures. Glad that James is going to be home soon. How long is he home before he takes off again? Well I wrote a comment on your post at New mind, New body. Take a look.
Post pictures soon as I love seeing everyone. Love ya

The Alaska Coyles said...

Oh, a P.S.
Your blog looks good!

JoyMotherof10 said...

HELLO Victoria!---just wanted to say it was so sweet to have you & the kids here for that two weeks--& also how very special to have you here when Mary went to the Temple for the firat time. I love you all so very much----please tell the kids to writ to me, I am looking forwars to hearing from them. I will e mail you.
LUV Mom